Diora Baird Picture And Hot Hd Wallpapers And Biography


Diora Baird Mini Biography:

Diora Lynn Baird is an American former model and actress for Guess? Who has start carrier in films such The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and as Wedding Crashers: The Beginning.  

 

Born: On 6 April, 1983 (her age 30) in Miami, Florida, USA

Height: 1.73 m









 

Personal Quotes:

[Interview in Askmen magazine, 2007] Everybody has a card that says they're a producer. I learned very quickly that if a producer wants to have dinner with me, he doesn't want to cast me, he wants to me. If he wants to call my manager and set up a meeting, then that's another thing.


[Interview in Stuff magazine] Most of the time you're playing the crazy girl or the stripper--always the stripper! I mean, how many strippers can I play? I can do a lap dance phenomenally, and that's not a good sign, because I'm not a stripper.

[Interview in Maxim magazine, 2006] I'm aware that people see me as a hot symbol, and it's getting me attention. But I know I can act.

(Interview on horror.com, on starring in a horror movie following The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)] I can't imagine topping this. Really I can't imagine doing like "Little House on the Prairie" (1974) gone wrong or something. I really think this will be it.


 [Interview in Playboy magazine, 2004] It wasn't until in the last year and a half that I started making fun of myself and the fact that I have big boobs. I never really was comfortable with my large breasts. And I went to the plastic surgeon, and almost got a breast reduction. I didn't do it, thankfully.


Here we collect here,,

AddThis