South African actress Candice Swanepoel picture Mini Biography & HD Wallpapers



Name: Candice Swanepoel
Date of Birth:  20 October 1988 in Mooi River, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 
Height: 5' 9½" (1.77 m) 

Trade Mark
Long blonde hair and light blue eyes
Her waist-to-hip ratio



Personal Quotes
On her favorite fashion designers: My favorite designers square measure, Chloe, D&G, Christian Louboutin and brandy Jacobs. i alter my vogue from day to day, therefore I even have several favorites.[On her weight loss speculation]: i'm healthy and happy. i am heartened to grasp what quantity everybody cares regarding Maine, however during this case everything is traditional and smart.I was a dancer growing up and that is what i used to be convinced i might be. i used to be terribly skinny, braces; therefore I ne'er thought i might be a model.I grew in a very farm in African nation and that i was scouted there and that they sent Maine to Europe. It's quite been blessed, since then it happened all therefore quick.

Here we collect some popular picture  







AddThis